A good employer brand can help with engagement, recruitment and developing a strong and productive workplace. Make sure your organization is maximizing its employer brand.
Mandy Gilbert, Creative Niche
This webinar will cover key aspects of building a strong employer brand including (but not limited to):
• Definition of employer brand and its various characteristics
• Why employer brand matters — how a strong employer brand can boost employee engagement, save recruitment costs, improve employee retention, drive innovation and spur company-wide growth.
• Culture — how to develop a strong company culture by focusing on aspects such as employee education programs, leadership, communication, recruitment, employee recognition, employee goal-setting and career development.
• Physical space — why it’s an important consideration and can help define an organization’s employer brand, how to design a space that encourages creativity and innovation, how to design a space that appeals to an organization’s target employees, what functional requirements really matter and how the right space can help reduce employee absenteeism.
• Values — how employers can define their company-wide values, then live and breathe them each and every work day, what values matter to different employee demographic groups and how to effectively market those values to target employee segments.
• Work — why the type of work an organization produces can influence the culture it builds, how to hire the right talent to suit the type of work an organization produces and why it’s sometimes necessary to fire a client if the work they require/their work style is damaging an organization’s culture.
• Compensation — why compensation still matters, how it can determine the level of talent an organization can attract (and that doesn’t always mean offering salaries above industry standard), the various types of compensation that help attract top talent (i.e., benefits, vacation, etc.) and alternative compensation.
This webinar includes a 10 minute Q&A and 1.5 recertification points.
PRESENTER: Mandy Gilbert, Creative Niche
Mandy Gilbert is the founder and CEO of Creative Niche, a talent and creative business services agency in Toronto that marries measurable, empirical metrics with an intuitive, humanizing approach to matching clients and talent.Mandy has been a client of The Strategic Coach for six years and is an active member of the Entrepreneurs' Organization (and was accepted by EO/MIT's elite Entrepreneurial Masters Program-- class of 2012) and the Women Presidents' Organization. She's also a member of the Women's Executive Network, and recently attended the Bell Leadership Institute executive education program.