At Rudner Law, we are passionate about helping our clients. We work with employers and individuals at all stages of the employment relationship, from the “courtship” to the marriage to the breakup, including all the bumps along the road.
Our approach is simple. We want to understand people’s circumstances, concerns and goals. We can explain how the law applies to their situation, discuss the options and strategies available, and the pros and cons of each. They can then take all of that into account, along with the business and other factors, and decide what makes sense for their organization.
We work with clients to ensure they understand the legal implications of any issue, as well as their rights and obligations, to minimize the risk of a claim. If, however, a company is faced with a lawsuit, human rights complaint or health and safety claim, Rudner Law will take the lead in preparing a strategy to respond.
Awards and recognitions
- 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Selected for inclusion in ‘The Best Lawyers in Canada’ in the area of employment law
- Repeatedly named in Canadian HR Reporter’s Employment Lawyers Directory (comprehensive directory of top employment law and immigration law practitioners in Canada)
- Legal Influencer by Lexology – recognized as the only Legal Influencer in Canadian HR Law in the first Lexology Awards
- Chosen as a winner of the 2019 International Advisory Experts Award - Employment Law within Canada
- Named one of Canada’s Top Legal Social Media Influencers
- Chosen as a winner of the Global Law Experts Annual Awards - Canadian Employment Law Firm of the Year for 2019
- Author of You’re Fired! Just Cause for Dismissal in Canada
- Author of Ultimate Software’s Canadian HR Law
- Contributing Author to Bullen & Leake & Jacob’s Canadian Precedents Of Pleadings
- Contributing Author to Canadian Employment Law Answers
- Contributing author of First Reference Talks Blog
- Moderator of Canadian HR Law group on LinkedIn
- Contributing Author to Ask an Expert column in Canadian Employment Law Today
- Author of hundreds of articles in Canadian HR Reporter, Canadian Employment Law Today, Globe & Mail, Huffington Post, and many other media
Stuart Rudner is the founder of Rudner Law (RudnerLaw.ca), a firm specializing in employment law and mediation. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 864-8500 or (905) 209-6999, and you can follow him on Twitter @RudnerLaw.