Since 1987, Canadian HR Reporter's sister publication Canadian Employment Law Today has served as an indispensable tool in keeping managers, business owners, trade unions, HR professionals and law firms up to date on the latest developments in employment law.
Published 22 times a year, the popular newsletter offers readers the most current news, legal cases, interpretive articles and legislation from the world of employment law – all in an easy-to-read format written in language everyone can understand.
Each issue features:
• recent legal decisions from across Canada;
• Ask an Expert, the popular section where top employment lawyers answer reader questions;
• interpretive commentary on recent developments;
• an in-depth look at a must-know area of employment law; and
• legislation from across Canada.
For more information, including a special introductory offer for new subscribers, visit www.employmentlawtoday.com.