Ask an Expert

Tackling pension adjustment errors in T4 box 52 | Regarding sick leave, what is required by law?

Tackling errors in T4 box 52

QUESTION: I have recently become responsible for payroll at our company. After distributing T4s to employees and filing the information return with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), I discovered an error in the amount reported in box 52 for a pension adjustment for a number of employees. I checked last   year’s return and noticed a similar error. How do I correct it?

To read the full story, login below.

Not a subscriber?

Start your subscription today!