Cancelling an ROE, 2013 stat holidays (Ask an Expert)

Hope remains if an employee’s ROE is mistakenly submitted

Cancelling record of employment

Question: Is there any way to cancel a Record of Employment (ROE) once it has been submitted to Service Canada? I mistakenly issued one for the wrong employee.

To read the full story, login below.

Not a subscriber?

Start your subscription today!