Be warned: ‘Work’ a 4-letter word at border (Guest Commentary)

Sometimes entry to U.S. denied to wrong people

The majority of the one million-plus people seeking entry into the United States and Canada daily are either business visitors or tourists. To enter the U.S. as a business visitor requires either a B-1 visa or the categorization of “B-1.” To enter Canada, either a visitor visa or categorization as a “business visitor” is required.

To read the full story, login below.

Not a subscriber?

Start your subscription today!